Building Our Legacy Conference 2019
September 30 – October 1
Radisson Hotel, Madison, Wisconsin
AGENDA • SPEAKERS • LOCATION • SPONSORS • REGISTER
At the Latino Professionals Association, our focus is on developing leadership skills, advancing careers, engaging communities, and enhancing lives. As a result, we’ve created the Building Our Legacy Conference, a two-day educational event to help you learn the keys to professional achievement and inject growth into your career.
We invite you to join us September 30 – October 1 at the Radisson Hotel in Madison, Wisconsin where you will gain invaluable lessons on professional growth, leadership development, civic & public engagement as well as personal enrichment with sessions including:
- Somos Latinas: Voices of Wisconsin Latina Activists led by Author Andrea Teresa Arenas
- Neuroscience & Emotional Intelligence
- 8 Dimensions of Health
- And much more!
Over the course of the conference, you will walk away with:
- A broad professional education from some of the Madison-area’s top leaders, positioning you for achievement
- Guidance on creating a career development plan, putting you on the path to success
- An introduction to new opportunities through one-on-one professional resume coaching
- Unparalleled peer connections via the Latino Professionals Association network
Make plans now to join us for the Building Our Legacy Conference 2019! To set yourself up for tomorrow’s achievements, you need to plan for the future today. Your attendance will enrich your knowledge, expand your possibilities, strengthen your legacy and put you in position to realize your professional potential. Check out our conference agenda, speaker lineup, location details and generous sponsors, then, register today!
Have specific questions? Contact Faustina Bohling for more information.