Candidate Services Coordinator
Test Operations · Madison, Wisconsin
The National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE) is a nonprofit organization that provides high-quality assessment products, services, and research for the benefit and protection of the public and the legal profession. We assist state courts and licensing authorities with fulfilling their responsibility to determine minimal competence for entry to the legal profession.
Diversity, fairness, and inclusion are central to NCBE’s mission and to our vision for a competent, ethical, and diverse legal profession. NCBE provides an inclusive and family-friendly environment, flexible schedules, remote work options, and competitive salary and benefits.
The Candidate Services Coordinator will serve as the primary resource for candidate services and support. The person in this position will engage in continuous quality improvement to ensure delivery of a high standard of customer service and will provide support to the Manager of Candidate and MPRE Program Services as needed.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Serves as a primary point of contact for customer service and candidate support, including general inquiries and for candidates who need assistance registering for the MPRE and/or with NCBE Accounts.
- Point person for duplicate NCBE Account resolution.
- Primary staff person to triage and respond to candidate inquiries including telephone calls, emails and electronic ticketing system requests.
- Maintains a knowledge of NCBE policies; reviews and updates these policies with input and direction from department leadership.
- Attends regular meetings with vendors and takes notes for internal distribution.
- Assists with obtaining and organizing MPRE irregularity reports, candidate complaints, and test site issues. Coordinates the investigation and helps ensure resolution of any open issues.
- Assists with monitoring testing site capacity, running registration related reports, and resolving errors in advance of exam day.
- Assists with the review and investigation of MPRE administration irregularities and complaints; assists with the determination of resolutions according to existing policies.
- Assists with QC of score reporting materials.
- Creates and maintains training materials related to candidate services, and trains new staff as needed.
- Tracks and logs refund and voucher records.
- Other duties, including liaising with other departments, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Evidence of strong customer service skills and project coordination experience.
- High level of organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- The Candidate Services Coordinator is an on-site position.
NCBE promotes fairness, integrity, and best practices in admission to the legal profession for the benefit and protection of the public. We serve admission authorities, courts, the legal education community, and candidates by providing high-quality
- assessment products, services, and research;
- character investigations; and
- informational and educational resources and programs.
NCBE is proud to be an equal employment opportunity organization. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Please note that applicants may be contacted via email throughout the hiring process. We suggest that you add BambooHR (@bamboohr.com and @app.bamboohr.com) to your Approved/Safe Sender list so that email notifications are delivered to your inbox and not marked as spam.
Click here to see job post.