Test Associate/Sr. Administrative Assistant
Test Operations · Madison, Wisconsin
The National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE) is a nonprofit organization that provides high-quality assessment products, services, and research for the benefit and protection of the public and the legal profession. We assist state courts and licensing authorities with fulfilling their responsibility to determine minimal competence for entry to the legal profession.
Diversity, fairness, and inclusion are central to NCBE’s mission and to our vision for a competent, ethical, and diverse legal profession. NCBE provides an inclusive and family-friendly environment, flexible schedules, remote work options, and competitive salary and benefits. NCBE’s headquarters is located in Madison, Wisconsin, a vibrant community with excellent municipal services and educational opportunities.
The Test Associate supports the development and production of secure testing materials as well as test-related services. Duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Processing score services requests and score verification requests
- Responding to candidate and jurisdiction requests via an electronic ticketing system and via phone
- Accurately formatting documents
- Performing quality control of meeting materials, exam materials, and scoring materials
- Coordinating the shipping/tracking of meetings books and exam materials
- Assisting with meetings and workshops
A successful candidate for this position is a self-starter who has experience in an office setting, is able to prioritize competing deadlines, and is comfortable handling confidential material. The ability to maintain consistent attention to detail is essential. This position requires strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro and/or InDesign is a plus. Other qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree required (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Paralegal training and/or experience a plus
- High level of organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Evidence of customer service skills
NCBE promotes fairness, integrity, and best practices in admission to the legal profession for the benefit and protection of the public. We serve admission authorities, courts, the legal education community, and candidates by providing high-quality
- assessment products, services, and research;
- character investigations; and
- informational and educational resources and programs.
NCBE is proud to be an equal employment opportunity organization. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Please note that applicants may be contacted via email throughout the hiring process. We suggest that you add BambooHR (@bamboohr.com and @app.bamboohr.com) to your Approved/Safe Sender list so that email notifications are delivered to your inbox and not marked as spam.