WHO WE ARE: Children’s Theater of Madison (CTM) is dedicated to sparking imagination and building community through the creation and experience of theater. For over 57 years, CTM has been part of the cultural fabric of South-Central Wisconsin, providing exceptional theater productions and educational programs for youth and families.
At CTM, we are committed to creating an inclusive, collaborative, respectful work environment where we encourage the inherent creativity and contributions of individuals. That dedication, and our commitment to building an equitable and inclusive culture, are a common language that drives how we interact with one another and the policies and practices we put into effect. When you work at CTM, your personal commitment to the workplace culture is vital to our mission of ongoing equity, diversity, and inclusion work as we strive to be an anti-racist organization. To learn more about us, please click HERE.
JOB SUMMARY: We are seeking an Accounting Manager who can manage and maintain all accounting and financial aspects of the organization. The ideal candidate believes in our mission, is comfortable working in a creative environment, is very comfortable working in QuickBooks and Excel, can pull reports and do financial analysis, and has the ability to communicate effectively with multiple departments and individuals. To see the full job description, primary duties and responsibilities, click HERE.
This part-time position plays an integral part in our administrative team, reporting directly to our Executive Director. We strive for a work/life balance and can collaborate on an accommodating schedule for both the employee and company with some required time in the office.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
● Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred; CPA preferred
● 3+ years of accounting and QuickBooks experience
● Experience with nonprofit accounting and auditing procedures
● Demonstrated skills in budgeting and financial planning
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: This is a part-time, hourly, non-exempt position, $20.00-$25.00 per hour depending on experience. Benefits include flexible hours between 8-5PM, Monday-Friday, an ability to work from home and the office, and a friendly work environment with creative and ambitious staff.
TIMELINE / APPLICATION PROCESS:
● Applications will be reviewed as they are received until the position is filled
● Interviews will begin the week of October 24, 2022
● We hope to have the position filled by December 1, 2022
TO APPLY: Please send the following information to employment@ctmtheater, with the subject line “Accounting Manager Position: Attention Allen Ebert”
● Resume or Work Experience History that reflects your qualifications for this position● A letter of interest or video describing your experience as it relates to this position and what excitesyou about the opportunity.
Children’s Theater of Madison is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.