APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Are you looking to make a direct impact on the health and wellness of the diverse communities served by Quartz? Are you bilingual in Spanish and English languages? Do you have experience supporting and engaging with multicultural audiences and communities of color on a regular basis?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions - please consider joining our Marketing department as a Senior Marketing Communications Coordinator! Quartz is seeking a skilled, bilingual (Spanish/English) writer to develop and carry out our multicultural communications strategy. This role will be responsible for a variety of marketing activities including, but not limited to, public relations and the creation, editing and translating of web and printed materials in Spanish and English.
- Develop, implement and oversee organizational multicultural communications strategy
- Help implement and develop marketing and communications plan, budget and user experience for our bilingual audiences
- Ensure presence and availability to diverse communities and promote Quartz as the choice in health insurance through a variety of communication mediums
- Write/edit and translate advertising, printed collateral, publications, digital media, event materials and flyers in Spanish
- Support the overall marketing department - identifying and writing relevant content for all audiences
- Stay up-to-date with trends in communications and the needs of multicultural and bilingual communities, ensuring the organization can meet the needs of current and prospective members through outreach and communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or related field
- 5+ years of related marketing, public relations and/or communications experience
- Bilingual - English & Spanish language mastery: comfortable writing, speaking and transitioning between English and Spanish on a regular basis
- Certified Interpreter or Translator preferred, or the ability/interest to obtain certification within 12 months of hire
- Experience with executing a company-wide marketing and communications strategy in the as a role of brand steward: ability to communicate the brand through written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated commitment to supporting and engaging with multicultural communities of color
- Ensure and manage a consistent voice across all stakeholders and communication channels.
- Ability to demonstrate a high-level competency in written communication for B2B and B2C audiences.
- Must demonstrate initiative and persistence for all self-directed responsibilities.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with a team-oriented approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required
- Health Insurance or healthcare experience preferred
- Ability to travel off-site, as needed, to engage with the community and audiences
- Qualified candidates should submit a writing portfolio, or include a link to online portfolio with their application.
- This position will work from our office in Madison, WI. We offer an excellent benefit and compensation package, opportunity for professional growth, and a professional culture built upon the foundation of Respect, Responsibility and Relationships.
Quartz values and embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability